Cherished Memories

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

hi

today i got to kno abt this site.being vry honest im not at all gud at writing.bt i do want to write in this. i ve decided to write some of my best memories here past as well as present.it wud be an insight into my mind.so beware the person readin this might get a shock.

today i had a blast playin holi wid my cousins.one of my bhabhi started a new thng.she tore away the t shirts of all the brother in laws of her(i.e.all the boys were stripped literally).it was quite embarassing bt we enjoyed it all.it was fun.i had lots n lots of ghujiyas n malpuas today.sach meetha na hota to kya hota......

today was also a beautiful day for me in more sense than one.for this i wud thank that someone special in my life.she really makes my day.she spoke to me wid such affection 2day,that it made me love her more n more.bt i missed her while playin holi yar.it wud ve been fun to apply rang on her cute cheeks.newys that time will surely cum.ve a heart buddy.bt kal use jana bhi hai.its not a gud feelin.wat shud i do man.comon ashu u kno she is gonna read all this.bt actually im findin this interstin.writin here is like im tellin myself wat happened wid me today.its cool.

manjulika thnks baby i kno u cre for me more than nyone.alwz be thr for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home